Henrietta Lady O'Neill
Collections Published per Year
- Collection: a083 · Illustrious Irishwomen: Being Memoirs of Some of the Most Noted Irishwomen from the Earliest Ages to the Present Century.
- London: Tinsley, 1877
- Collection: a688 · The Female Poets of Great Britain, Chronologically Arranged: With Copious Selections and Critical Remarks.
- London: Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1848
- Philadelphia: Carey & Hart, 1849
- Philadelphia: Baird, 1853
- Philadelphia: Baird, 1854
- Philadelphia: Baird, 1856
- Philadelphia: n.p., 1859
- Philadelphia: n.p., 1874
- Dayton, OH: Alvin Peabody, 1883
- Collection: c047 · The Heavenly Sisters; or, Biographical Sketches of the Lives of Thirty Eminently Pious Females, Partly Extracted from the Works of Gibbon, Germont, and Others, and Partly Original: Designed for the Use of Females in General, and Particularly Recommended for the Use of Ladies' Schools. To which is Added, a Memoir of Mrs. Abigail, Wife of the Late President Adams, and a Sketch of the Active Life of Mrs. Sarah Hoffman.
- New Haven, CT: N. Whiting, 1822