Lady Grace Gethin
Collections Published per Year
- Collection: a183 · Last Hours of Christian Women; or, an Account of the Deaths of Some Eminent Christian Women of the Church of England: From the Period of the Reformation to the Beginning of the Present Century.
- London: SPCK, 1851
- London: SPCK, 1853
- New York: Pott, 1883? · [brackets]
- Collection: c021 · Memoirs of Several Ladies of Great Britain: Who Have Been Celebrated for Their Writings or Skill in the Learned Languages, Arts and Sciences.
- London: Printed for T. Evans, 1775
- Detroit: Wayne State University Press, 1985
- Oxford: Printed by W. Jackson, for the author, 1752
- Collection: c025 · Biographium faemineum: The Female Worthies; or, Memoirs of the Most Illustrious Ladies, of All Ages and Nations, who Have Been Eminently Distinguished for Their Magnanimity, Learning, Genius, Virtue, Piety, and Other Excellent Endowments...Containing (Exclusive of Foreigners) the Lives of above Fourscore British Ladies...Collected from History, and the Most Approved Biographers, and Brought Down to the Present Time...
- London: Printed for S. Crowder, and J. Payne, 1766