Anne de Pisseleu, Duchess d'Étampes
Collections Published per Year
- Collection: a369 · Fair Women at Fontainebleau.
- London: Nash, 1909
- New York: Brentano, 1909
- London: Bell, 1909
- Collection: a724 · Famous Women as Described by Famous Writers.
- New York: Dodd, Mead, 1904
- New York: Dodd, Mead, 1907
- Collection: c025 · Biographium faemineum: The Female Worthies; or, Memoirs of the Most Illustrious Ladies, of All Ages and Nations, who Have Been Eminently Distinguished for Their Magnanimity, Learning, Genius, Virtue, Piety, and Other Excellent Endowments...Containing (Exclusive of Foreigners) the Lives of above Fourscore British Ladies...Collected from History, and the Most Approved Biographers, and Brought Down to the Present Time...
- London: Printed for S. Crowder, and J. Payne, 1766