Collections Published per Year
- Collection: a326 · The World's Lure: Fair Women, Their Loves, Their Power, Their Fates. Translated by Hannah Waller.
- New York: Knopf, 1927
- London: Knopf, 1927
- Collection: c014 · The Generall History of Women, Containing the Lives of the Most Holy and Profane....
- London: Printed by W. H. for W. H, 1657
- Collection: c030 · Eccentric Biography; or, Memoirs of Remarkable Female Characters, Ancient and Modern. Including Actresses, Adventurers, Authoresses, Fortune-Tellers, Gipsies, Dwarfs, Swindlers and Vagrants: Also Many Others who Have Distinguished Themselves by Their Chastity, Dissipation, Intrepidity, Learning, Abstinence, Credulity, &c., &c.: Alphabetically Arranged: Forming a Pleasing Mirror of Reflection to the Female Mind. Ornamented with Portraits of the Most Singular Characters in the Work.
- Worcester, MA: Printed by Isaiah Thomas, 1804 · [brackets]
- Worcester: I. Thomas, for Homans, Boston, 1805
- London: Printed by J. Cundee, sold by T. Hurst, 1803