Collections Published per Year
- Collection: c010 · The Exemplary Lives and Memorable Acts of Nine of the Most Worthy Women of the World: Three Iewes, Three Gentiles, Three Christians.
- London: Printed by Thomas Cotes, for Richard Royston, 1640
- Collection: c012 · Galerie de Femmes Fortes. The Gallery of Heroick Women. Translated by Marquesse of Winchester
- London: by R. Norton for Henry Seile, 1652
- Paris: Chez Antoine de Sommaville, 1647
- Collection: c025 · Biographium faemineum: The Female Worthies; or, Memoirs of the Most Illustrious Ladies, of All Ages and Nations, who Have Been Eminently Distinguished for Their Magnanimity, Learning, Genius, Virtue, Piety, and Other Excellent Endowments...Containing (Exclusive of Foreigners) the Lives of above Fourscore British Ladies...Collected from History, and the Most Approved Biographers, and Brought Down to the Present Time...
- London: Printed for S. Crowder, and J. Payne, 1766