George Anne Bellamy
Collections Published per Year
- Collection: a083 · Illustrious Irishwomen: Being Memoirs of Some of the Most Noted Irishwomen from the Earliest Ages to the Present Century.
- London: Tinsley, 1877
- Collection: a307 · Comedy Queens of the Georgian Era.
- London: Constable, 1906
- New York: Dutton, 1907
- Collection: a563 · Stage Favourites of the Eighteenth Century.
- London: Hutchinson, 1928
- Garden City, NY: Doubleday, Doran, 1929
- Collection: a721 · A Century of Famous Actresses, 1750-1850.
- London: Mills & Boon, 1913
- Collection: c030 · Eccentric Biography; or, Memoirs of Remarkable Female Characters, Ancient and Modern. Including Actresses, Adventurers, Authoresses, Fortune-Tellers, Gipsies, Dwarfs, Swindlers and Vagrants: Also Many Others who Have Distinguished Themselves by Their Chastity, Dissipation, Intrepidity, Learning, Abstinence, Credulity, &c., &c.: Alphabetically Arranged: Forming a Pleasing Mirror of Reflection to the Female Mind. Ornamented with Portraits of the Most Singular Characters in the Work.
- Worcester, MA: Printed by Isaiah Thomas, 1804 · [brackets]
- Worcester: I. Thomas, for Homans, Boston, 1805
- London: Printed by J. Cundee, sold by T. Hurst, 1803